Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bratz Games and Good Values

Do you have a pesky little cousin or little sibling-- someone who will not let you out of her constant persuasive powers unless you give in to what she wants? You can relate to what I am saying right? I guess everyone has that. With billions of people in the world, I guess the probability of the existence of these pesky creatures (Ok. I probably am blowing things out of proportion by describing them as such.) are pretty high. I may not be exaggerating on this one when I say that I have the peskiest little sister in the whole world.

My little sister Mary is seven years old, highly inquisitive, curly haired and brown eyes, totally adorable kid (on the outside appearance that is.) for beware when she starts pestering you there is no stopping her. She sounds worse than a broken down cassette player (You know, rectangular shaped plastic that plays music? Sorry for the comparison, when I was born CD or DVD players are not invented yet). She would something like this: "Please, brother, can you buy me that cute pink stuff toy? Please, please, please, pretty please!" She would keep repeating that over and over that you will be forced to give in. When you will not give her what she wants, it is usually the end of modern civilization as we know it. She makes Dennis The Menace looks like a saint.

One day, the little angel or devil (depending on her mood) came bouncing my way while I was sorting out my MP3 collection in my PC. "I want to play Bratz games!" she declared. "Ok. You just wait sis. I am going to finish sorting this." "I want to play Bratz games! I want to play Bratz games now!" The spoiled brat. I have to give in or else I will never hear the end of it. She sat on the chair and asks me to go to Bratz games. When the Bratz games site appeared, she screamed: "Yey! I want to play Bratz Mall Crawl, Bratz Babyz Ponyz and Bratz Fish Tank!" I just stood beside her and watch her play the games that she had been mentioning.

Bratz Mall Crawl is a game wherein you help the baby Bratz find their way out of the mall. "Yey! I saved them! Now they can find their mommy and daddy!" Meanwhile, Bratz Babyz Ponyz is a game where you will do a makeover to the ponies. While playing, my sister would say: "Now aren't they cute? They do not look plain anymore. I am sure they are happy!" Lastly, Bratz Fish Tank is a game where one gets to feed virtual fishes. "See brother? Now those poor fishes are not hungry anymore!"

Watching her play, I realize that my sister has a very good heart. Her main concern while playing the games is to help the virtual characters-finding their way, making them pretty, feeding them. I hope Bratz would be making more games like these.



Barbie Games

Dress Up Games

No comments:

Post a Comment